Aokman RC Series Foot-Mounted in-Line Helical Gear Unit

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only as a reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks of the content. Our replacement parts can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory to buy. If you want to buy original spare parts, please contact the original supplier for purchase.

Aokman RC Series Foot-Mounted in-Line Helical Gear Unit

The Aokman RC Series Foot-Mounted in-Line Helical Gear Unit is a versatile gearbox used in various machinery applications. It is designed to change drive torque, speed, and reduce speed in a coaxial layout. With its hardened tooth surface, this gear unit provides durability and reliability in demanding environments.

Features:
– Modular design, dismountable frame foot, optional different frame sizes and flanges
– Aluminum housing, compact structures, light weight
– Carburizing and grinding hardened gears, sturdy and durable
– Multiple mounting positions
– Low noise

Components:
1. Housing: Aluminum Alloys
2. Gears: Hardened Helical Gears
3. Input Configurations: Hollow Shaft with IEC Normalized Motor Flange / Solid Shaft Input
4. Applicable Motors: IEC-normalized Motors and Brake Motors / Explosion-proof Motors / Inverter Motors / Servo Motors
5. Output Configurations: Solid Shaft with B5 Output Flange / Solid Shaft with B14 Output Flange

Models:
RC (Foot-mounted): RC01, RC02, RC03, RC04
RCF (B5 Flange-mounted): RCF01, RCF02, RCF03, RCF04
RCZ (B14 Flange-mounted): RCZ01, RCZ02, RCZ03, RCZ04

Applications:
– Textile
– Food
– Ceramics
– Packaging
– Logistics
– Plastics Industry

Installation:
– Foot-mounted
– B5 Flange-mounted
– B14 Flange-mounted

Lubrication:
– Oil-bath and Splash Lubrication
– Cooling: Natural Cooling

Product Parameters:
– Frame Sizes: 01, 02, 03, 04
– Power: 0.12kW~4kW
– Ratio: 3.66~54
– Max. Torque: 120N.m~500N.m

FAQ:

1. Q: What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A: We offer a wide range of gearboxes, including UDL series speed variator, RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft-mounted gearbox, X, B series gear reducer, P series planetary gearbox, and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer.

2. Q: Can you make gearboxes as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.

3. Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: We require 30% advance payment by T/T after signing the contract, and the remaining 70% before delivery.

4. Q: What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: We accept orders for as little as 1 set.

5. Q: Do you have other products available?
A: Yes, we have a wide range of products, including plastic gears such as spur gears, helical gears, worm gears, bevel gears, pinion gears, nylon gears, transmission gears, sprocket gears, wheel gears, injection gears, ring gears, and rack gears. We welcome customers to come to us for drawing or sample customization.

About EVER-POWER GROUP:
EVER-POWER GROUP mainly supplies various plastic gears used in the industry. Our products include Plastic Spur Gear, Plastic Helical Gear, Plastic Worm Gear, Plastic Bevel Gear, Plastic Pinion Gear, Plastic Nylon Gear, Plastic Transmission Gear, Plastic Sprocket Gear, Plastic Wheel Gear, Plastic Injection Gear, Plastic Ring Gear, Plastic Rack Gear, and more. We offer high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. Customers are welcome to contact us for customization options.