Aokman RC Series Helical Gear Unit Output Torque 120n. M~500n. M

Description

All content on this page is from the Internet and is only for reference when selecting products. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

Aokman RC Series Helical Gear Unit Output Torque 120n. M~500n. M

The Aokman RC Series helical gear unit is designed for various machinery applications. It functions as a torque changer, speed changer, and speed reducer. With its coaxial layout, the gear unit offers a compact and efficient solution. The hardened tooth surface ensures durability and reliable performance. It is designed for horizontal installation and operates with a single-step mechanism.

Samples of the gear unit are available for purchase at a price of US$10 per piece with a minimum order quantity of 1 piece. Customization options are also available upon request.

Product Description:

The Aokman RC Series helical gear unit offers a wide range of output torque options, ranging from 120N.m to 500N.m. It consists of the following components:

1. Housing: Made of aluminum alloys for lightweight and compact design.
2. Gears: Features hardened helical gears for improved strength and durability.
3. Input Configurations: Offers options for hollow shaft with IEC normalized motor flange or solid shaft input.
4. Applicable Motors: Compatible with IEC-normalized motors, brake motors, explosion-proof motors, inverter motors, and servo motors.
5. Output Configurations: Equipped with a solid shaft and B5 or B14 output flange for easy installation.

The Aokman RC Series helical gear unit is available in different models based on mounting options:
– RC (Foot-mounted): RC01, RC02, RC03, RC04
– RCF (B5 Flange-mounted): RCF01, RCF02, RCF03, RCF04
– RCZ (B14 Flange-mounted): RCZ01, RCZ02, RCZ03, RCZ04

Features of the Aokman RC Series helical gear unit include:
1. Modular design with dismountable frame foot, offering flexibility in frame sizes and flanges.
2. Lightweight aluminum housing for compact structures.
3. Carburizing and grinding hardened gears for sturdiness and durability.
4. Multiple mounting positions for easy installation.
5. Low noise operation for a quiet working environment.

Product Parameters:

Applications: The Aokman RC Series helical gear unit is suitable for use in textile, food, ceramics, packaging, logistics, and plastics industries.
Installation: Can be used in foot-mounted, B5 flange-mounted, or B14 flange-mounted configurations.
Lubrication: Offers options for oil-bath and splash lubrication or natural cooling.

The gear unit is available in various frame sizes and offers a power range of 0.12kW to 4kW. It offers ratio options from 3.66 to 54 and a maximum torque range of 120N.m to 500N.m.

Packaging & Shipping:

Please contact us for detailed information on packaging and shipping options.

Company Profile:

We, EVER-POWER GROUP, specialize in supplying various plastic gears used in industries such as plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, plastic rack gears, and more. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. We welcome customers to contact us for custom drawings or sample customization.

FAQ:

1. Q: What types of gearboxes can you produce?
A: Our company offers a wide range of gearboxes, including UDL speed variators, RV worm gear reducers, ATA shaft-mounted gearboxes, X, B helical-tooth reducers, P planetary gearboxes, and R, S, K, F helical-tooth reducers.

2. Q: Can you manufacture gearboxes based on custom drawings?
A: Yes, we provide customized services to meet the specific requirements of our customers.

3. Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: We require a 30% advance payment by T/T after signing the contract, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

4. Q: What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: Our MOQ is 1 set.

5. Q: If I have any other product demands, how can I contact you?
A: Please feel free to reach out to us for any other product inquiries or customization requests.

Contact us now for more information.

You Might Also Like:
– [Product Group 1]
– [Product Group 2]
– [Product Group 3]
– [Product Group 4]
– [Product Group 5]

Please note that all the information provided is from the Internet and is for reference purposes only.