B2 Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox for Plastic Crusher

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet, and it is only for reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable for after-sales replacement and not original spare parts. Our replacement parts can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory to make a purchase. If you want to buy original spare parts, please contact the original supplier.

B2 Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox for Plastic Crusher

The B2 Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox for Plastic Crusher is commonly used in machinery. It is designed to change drive torque, speed, and reduce speed. The gearbox features a helical layout and a hardened tooth surface for increased durability. It is installed horizontally and has a double-step design.

Customization options are available for this gearbox, allowing for personalized requests.

Product Description:

1. Model Number:
– Types: H1, H2, H3, H4 Parallel Shaft Gearbox
– Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 24, 25, 26

2. Product Characteristics:
– Large torque range, capable of horizontal and vertical mounting
– High efficiency and long lifespan
– High permissible axial and radial loads
– Low noise, high reliability and compact structure
– Output shafts type: solid shaft, hollow shaft, and hollow shaft with shrink disk

Dimensions can be customized according to the application. The gearbox has a rated power of 4KW~3015KW and a rated torque of 0.79N.m~900KN.m. It features a helical hardened gearbox arrangement and can be operated at input speeds of 1500r/min, 1000r/min, and 750r/min. The housing is made of casting iron or steel-plate welding case.

For more detailed information, please refer to the product photos provided.

Dimensions:

The dimensions of the B2 Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox can be customized according to the specific application requirements.

Technical Data:

– Input Power: 4-3015 kW
– Ratio: 1.25-450
– Allowable Torque(T2N): 790-900000 N.m
– Ratio (I): 1/1.25~1/450
– Gear Arrangement: Helical Hardened Gearbox
– Rated Torque: 0.79n.M~900kn.M
– Rated Power: 4kw~3015kw
– Input Speed: 1500r/Min, 1000r/Min, 750r/Min

Packaging & Shipping:

For information regarding packaging and shipping, please contact us.

Company Profile:

We are a leading supplier of various plastic gears used in the industry. Our product range includes plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, and plastic rack gears. We offer customization services based on drawings or samples.

Our Advantages:

– High-quality products
– Competitive prices
– Considerate service

FAQ:

1. What types of gearboxes can you produce?
– We offer UDL series speed variators, RV series worm gear reducers, ATA series shaft-mounted gearboxes, X, B series gear reducers, P series planetary gearboxes, and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducers.

2. Can you produce as per custom drawings?
– Yes, we offer customized services for customers.

3. What are your terms of payment?
– We require a 30% advance payment by T/T after signing the contract, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

4. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
– Our MOQ is 1 set.

5. Do you offer other products?
– Yes, we supply various plastic gears used in the industry. Please contact us for more information.

Contact Supplier:

For further inquiries or to place an order, please contact us.

We are a reliable manufacturer and supplier of high-quality plastic gears. We provide favorable prices and excellent customer service. We welcome customers to contact us for customized products based on drawings or samples.

FAQ:

1. Can you provide customized plastic gears?
2. What are the advantages of using plastic gears?
3. How should I install the B2 Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox?
4. How do I maintain and repair the gearbox?
5. Can the B2 Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox be used as a replacement for other gearboxes in my machinery?