Customized Dy Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox for Concrete Mixer

Description

All content on this page is from the Internet and is provided for reference purposes only. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier for purchase.

Customized DY Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox for Concrete Mixer

The Customized DY Series Right Angle Helical Gearbox is designed for various applications in the motorcycle and industrial sectors. It serves to change drive torque, speed, and reduction. The gearbox features a right angle layout and is made of hardened alloy steel. Its installation is horizontal, and it operates with a double-step mechanism.

Key Features:
– Preferential design of key parameters ensures good interconnection between parts and components.
– All gears are made of high-quality alloy steel and treated with carburizing and quenching for increased tooth surface hardness.
– The gearbox is compact, lightweight, and precise, with a large carrying capacity and high efficiency.
– It offers a long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
– Oil sump lubrication is the standard, with natural cooling. Circular oil lubrication or a fan can be used if additional cooling is required.
– Input rotation speed is 1500r/min, while the gear wheel driving peripheral speed is 20m/sec.
– The gearbox can operate in ambient temperatures ranging from -40°C to 500°C, with preheating of the lubricant required if temperatures are below 0°C.
– It finds applications in various industries such as metallurgy, mining, chemical, construction, hoisting, transportation, textile, paper making, food, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, and energy.

Gearbox Parameters:
– DBY (2 Stage) models: DBY160, DBY180, DBY200, DBY224, DBY250, DBY280, DBY315, DBY355, DBY400, DBY450, DBY500, DBY560. Ratio: 8~14.
– DCY (3 Stage) models: DCY160, DCY180, DCY200, DCY224, DCY250, DCY280, DCY315, DCY355, DCY400, DCY450, DCY500, DCY560, DCY630, DCY710, DCY800. Ratio: 16~50.
– DFY (4 Stage) models: DFY160, DFY180, DFY200, DFY225, DFY250, DFY280, DFY320, DFY360, DFY400, DFY450, DFY500, DFY560, DFY630, DFY710. Ratio: 90~500.

Product Pictures:
[Insert product pictures here]

FAQ:
1. What kinds of gearboxes can you produce?
– We offer a wide range of gearboxes, including speed variators, worm gear reducers, shaft-mounted gearboxes, helical-tooth reducers, planetary gearboxes, and more.

2. Can you make gearboxes as per custom drawings?
– Yes, we provide customized services to meet specific customer requirements.

3. What are your terms of payment?
– We require a 30% advance payment by T/T upon contract signing, with the remaining 70% due before delivery.

4. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
– Our MOQ is 1 set.

5. Do you offer other products besides gearboxes?
– Yes, we offer various plastic gears used in industries such as Plastic Spur Gear, Plastic Helical Gear, Plastic Worm Gear, Plastic Bevel Gear, Plastic Pinion Gear, Plastic Nylon Gear, Plastic Transmission Gear, Plastic Sprocket Gear, Plastic Wheel Gear, Plastic Injection Gear, Plastic Ring Gear, Plastic Rack Gear, and more. We welcome customers to inquire about customization based on drawings or samples.

Please note that the above content is for reference only. For more detailed information and inquiries, feel free to contact us.