Dy Series Hardened Gear Surface Right Angle Cylindrical Gear Units

Description

All content on this page is from the Internet and is only provided as a reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are designed to be compatible with the original spare parts. If you need to purchase original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

Dy Series Hardened Gear Surface Right Angle Cylindrical Gear Units

The Dy Series Hardened Gear Surface Right Angle Cylindrical Gear Units are widely used in machinery applications. The gear units have a hardened tooth surface for durability and reliability. They are designed for horizontal installation and have a right angle layout. The gear shape is helical, providing smooth and efficient power transmission. The units have a double-step design.

Customization is available for the gear units, allowing customers to meet their specific requirements.

Product Description:

– Center distance(mm): 160~800
– (I): 8 ~500
– Out-put torque(N. M): 4130~ 600000

Features:
1. Preferential design in main parameters ensures good interconnection between key parts and components.
2. All gears are made of quality alloy steel and treated with carburising and quenching, providing a tooth surface hardness of up to 54-62HRC.
3. The gear units are compact, lightweight, and high precision, with a large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
4. Normally, oil sump lubrication is used, with natural cooling. If additional cooling is required, circular oil lubrication or a fan can be used, along with a cooling coil pipe.
5. The input rotate speed is 1500r/min.
6. The gear wheel driving peripheral speed is 20m/sec.
7. The ambient temperature range is -40~500°C. If the temperature is below 0°C, the lubricant should be preheated to above 0°C before startup. The gear units can run both forward and backward.
8. The gear units are applicable in industries such as metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, construction materials, hoisting, transportation, textile, paper making, food, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, and energy industry.

Gearbox Parameters:

DY Series Models Ratio
DBY (2 Stage) DBY160, DBY180, DBY200, DBY224, DBY250, DBY280, DBY315, DBY355, DBY400, DBY450, DBY500, DBY560 8~14
DCY (3 Stage) DCY160, DCY180, DCY200, DCY224, DCY250, DCY280, DCY315, DCY355, DCY400, DCY450, DCY500, DCY560, DCY630, DCY710, DCY800 16~50
DFY (4 Stage) DFY160, DFY180, DFY200, DFY225, DFY250, DFY280, DFY320, DFY360, DFY400, DFY450, DFY500, DFY560, DFY630, DFY710 90~500

Product Pictures:
[Insert relevant product pictures here]

FAQ:

1. What kinds of gearboxes can you produce?
– We offer a wide range of gearboxes, including UDL series speed variator, RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X, B series gear reducer, P series planetary gearbox, and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer. We have over a hundred models and thousands of specifications.

2. Can you make gearboxes based on custom drawings?
– Yes, we offer customized service for our customers.

3. What are your terms of payment?
– We require a 30% advance payment by T/T after signing the contract, and the remaining 70% before delivery.

4. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
– Our minimum order quantity is 1 set.

5. Do you have other products available?
– Yes, our company offers various plastic gears used in the industry, such as plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, plastic rack gears, and more. We also provide customization services based on drawings or samples.

For more detailed information and inquiries, please feel free to contact us. We assure you of our high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.