High Quality Wp Series Gearbox Helical Reduction Gearbox Vertical Shaft Gearbox

Description

All content on this page is from the Internet, and it is only for reference when selecting products. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are designed to perfectly adapt to the original spare parts. If you need to purchase original spare parts, please contact the original factory. If you want to buy original spare parts, please contact the original supplier.

High Quality Wp Series Gearbox Helical Reduction Gearbox Vertical Shaft Gearbox

The High Quality Wp Series Gearbox Helical Reduction Gearbox Vertical Shaft Gearbox is a versatile gearbox that finds its application in machinery and agricultural machinery. It serves the function of speed changing and speed reduction, and is designed with a right angle layout. The gearbox has a hardened tooth surface, ensuring durability and longevity. It is designed for horizontal installation and operates with a single-step mechanism.

Customization options are available for this gearbox, allowing customers to tailor it to their specific requirements and make customized requests.

Product Description

The High Quality Wp Series Gearbox Helical Reduction Gearbox Vertical Shaft Gearbox is a high-quality product that is known for its outstanding performance. It consists of several components, including a cast iron housing, worm gears for one-stage transmission, and various input and output configurations.

The gearbox is designed to offer different variants, allowing both horizontal and vertical mounting of the input and output shafts. It features a compact structure and can be used for both direct and indirect drive applications. The output can be a solid shaft or a hollow hole, providing flexibility in usage.

The High Quality Wp Series Gearbox Helical Reduction Gearbox Vertical Shaft Gearbox comes in various models and variants, including the WPA Series with a lower input shaft, the WPS Series with an upper input shaft, the WPDA Series with a lower input flange, the WPDS Series with an upper input flange, the WPO Series with a vertical upward output shaft, the WPX Series with a vertical downward output shaft, the WPDO Series with a vertical upward output shaft and an input flange, and the WPDX Series with a vertical downward output shaft and an input flange.

Gearbox Parameters

– Frame Size: WPA40, WPA50, WPA60, WPA70, WPA80, WPA100, WPA120, WPA135, WPA147, WPA155, WPA175, WPA200
– Center Distance: 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120, 135, 147, 155, 175, 200
– Gear Ratio: 10/1, 15/1, 20/1, 25/1, 30/1, 40/1, 50/1, 60/1

Product Picture:

[Insert product picture here]

FAQ:

1. Q: What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A: Our company offers a wide range of gearboxes, including UDL series speed variators, RV series worm gear reducers, ATA series shaft mounted gearboxes, X, B series gear reducers, P series planetary gearboxes, and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducers. We have more than one hundred models and thousands of specifications.

2. Q: Can you make gearboxes according to custom drawings?
A: Yes, we provide customized services for our customers.

3. Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: We require a 30% advance payment by T/T after signing the contract, and the remaining 70% before delivery.

4. Q: What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: Our minimum order quantity is 1 set.

5. Q: If I have any demand for your products, how can I contact you?
A: Please feel free to contact us if you have any demand for our products. We are here to provide you with the best solutions and services.

Our Other Products

In addition to the High Quality Wp Series Gearbox Helical Reduction Gearbox Vertical Shaft Gearbox, our company, EVER-POWER GROUP, also specializes in supplying various plastic gears used in different industries. Our range of products includes plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, plastic rack gears, and more. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. We welcome customers to contact us for customized orders based on their drawings or samples.

Please note that the above content is subject to change. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to the original source or contact our company directly.