Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel for Gearbox

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet, and it is only for reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory to make a purchase.

Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel for Gearbox

The Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel is a type of gear used in various applications such as motors, electric cars, motorcycles, machinery, marine equipment, toys, agricultural machinery, and cars. It is designed with a hardened tooth surface for durability and reliability.

Manufactured using the rolling gear method, the Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel features an external gear position and a toothed portion shape in the form of a spur gear. It is made from cast steel, which provides strength and resistance to wear and tear.

Product Type:
– M0.5~M12, Z8~80 standard gears are available, or we can customize gears according to customer drawings.

Material:
– The Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel can be made from various materials such as carbon steel, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, POM, Delrin, and titanium alloy.

Process Method:
– The gear is manufactured using CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, and other machining processes.

Surface Finish:
– The gear can be finished with chrome plating, anodization, powder coating, blackening, sandblasting, brushing & polishing, electrophoresis, or other surface treatments.

OEM & ODM Service:
– We offer OEM and ODM services for customized gear requirements.

Design Software:
– We use PRO/E, AutoCAD, and SolidWorks for gear design.

Trade Terms:
– We offer FOB, CIF, and EXW trade terms.

Payment Terms:
– We accept T/T and L/C as payment methods.

Packing:
– The Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel is packed in foam, cartons, or standard wooden boxes for safe transportation.

Capacity:
– We have a monthly production capacity of 8,000 to 15,000 pieces.

Delivery:
– The delivery time is typically 20-30 days after receiving the purchase order.

Applications:
– The Precision Carbon Steel Spur Gear Wheel is widely used in automotive parts, hydraulics, compressors, industrial equipment, and transmission parts.

Other Services:
– In addition to manufacturing gears, our company also provides CNC machining, milling, stamping, sheet metal fabricating, and die-casting services.

Find Similar Products By Category:
– If you’re interested in other gear-related products, you can explore our supplier homepage for more options.

You Might Also Like:
– We offer a wide range of products including lead screws, stamping parts, gearboxes, motor bases, racks, timing pulleys, shaft collars, hydraulic cylinders, couplings, pulleys, bearings, casting parts, chains, turning parts, sprockets, and more.

Contact Supplier:
– For further inquiries or to place an order, please feel free to contact us. We provide high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. We also welcome customization based on drawings or samples.

FAQ:
1. What is your terms of packing?
– Generally, we pack our goods in single-color boxes. If you have special packaging requests, please let us know in advance, and we can accommodate your requirements.

2. What is your terms of payment?
– We require a 30% deposit via T/T, and the remaining 70% is due before delivery. We are open to discussing other payment terms.

3. What is your terms of delivery?
– We offer EXW, FOB, CFR, and CIF delivery terms.

4. How about your delivery time?
– The delivery time is usually 25 to 30 days after receiving the advance payment. However, the specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.

5. Can you produce according to the samples?
– Yes, we can produce gears based on your samples or technical drawings. We have the capability to build molds and fixtures.

Please note that the above content is generated based on the given instructions and may not accurately represent the actual product or company.