Stainless Steel Casting High Quality Forged Bevel Gear

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet, and it is only for reference when selecting products. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable replacements for the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

Stainless Steel Casting High Quality Forged Bevel Gear

The Stainless Steel Casting High Quality Forged Bevel Gear is a high quality forging part that is used in various applications such as motors, electric cars, motorcycles, marine, agricultural machinery, and cars. It features a hardened tooth surface and is an external gear. The gear is manufactured using the forging method and has a bevel wheel toothed portion shape. The material used for the gear is cast steel.

Customization options are available for the Stainless Steel Casting High Quality Forged Bevel Gear, and it can be customized according to specific requirements.

Product Description:
– High quality forging parts.
– Forged using a 650Ton friction pressure machine in 5 steps.
– Offers high mechanical performance due to forging.
– Material options include Carbon Steel 20#, AISI/SEA1020, and A36 steel.
– Supplied with Offical MPT (Magnetic Particle Testing), destructive testing, and dimension report.

Rough forging parts are followed by machining using CNC Lathe. The gear also goes through a pattern workshop and is packed with a plastic bag.

Forging offers several advantages, including the ability to produce a piece that is stronger than an equivalent cast or machined part. The internal grain of the metal deforms during the forging process, resulting in continuous grain throughout the part and improved strength characteristics.

Certificates are available for this product.

FAQ

1. What information is needed to provide a quote?
Please provide the drawing of your product, including details such as materials, surface finish, tolerance, and quantity. These details are essential for accurate quoting.

2. When can I get the price?
Our professional sales team will respond to your request for quotation (RFQ) within 12 hours and provide a quotation within 48 hours, provided that the drawing and specifications are detailed.

3. How can I get a sample to check the quality?
After price confirmation, you can request samples to check the manufacturing quality. If you only need to check the manufacturing quality, we can provide a blank sample after the sample order is confirmed.

4. What is the lead time for mold and samples?
For normal projects, we can complete the mold and supply the 1st article sample within 30 to 40 days. For urgent projects, we can complete the mold and sample within a maximum of 20 days.

5. What are the payment terms for an order?
For mold/tooling and sample orders, a 50% deposit is required upon order placement, with the remaining 50% payable after sample approval. For production orders from new customers, we request a 30% down payment, with the remaining 70% payable upon receiving the copy of the original B/L. Better payment terms can be discussed for long-lasting regular customers.

Please note that the above content is for reference only and the actual product may vary.