The Best Quality B Series Industrial Gearboxes Gear Units

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only provided as a reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are designed to be compatible with the original spare parts and can be perfectly adapted to them. If you need to purchase original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier directly.

The Best Quality B Series Industrial Gearboxes Gear Units

The B Series Industrial Gearboxes/Gear Units are high-quality gear reducers suitable for machinery and industrial applications. They have a hardened tooth surface for increased durability and are designed for horizontal installation in a right-angle layout. The gear shape is cylindrical, and the gearboxes have a three-step configuration.

Samples of the B Series Industrial Gearboxes/Gear Units are available for purchase at a price of US$60 per piece, with a minimum order quantity of 1 piece. Customization options are also available for customers who require specific modifications.

Product Description:

The B Series Industrial Gearboxes/Gear Units have the following characteristics:

1. Heavy Load and Large Torque Range: These gearboxes can handle heavy loads and have a large torque range, making them suitable for various industrial applications.

2. High Efficiency and Long Lifespan: The gearboxes are designed for high efficiency, ensuring optimal performance and energy savings. They also have a long lifespan, reducing the need for frequent replacements.

3. Low Noise and High Reliability: The B Series gearboxes are designed to operate with low noise levels, ensuring a quieter working environment. They are also highly reliable, providing consistent performance over time.

4. Versatile Mounting Options: The gearboxes can be mounted horizontally or vertically, allowing for flexible installation in different applications.

Technical Data of B Series Helical Gearbox:

– Rated Power: 4~3015KW
– Ratio: 1~450
– Input Speed: Less than 1500r/min
– Rated Torque: 790~900000N*m
– Transmission Stage: 1 stage, 2 stage, 3 stage, 4 stage
– Mounting Type: Vertical, Horizontal
– Brand Name: Aokman

Applications:

The B Series Industrial Gearboxes/Gear Units find wide applications in various industries, including electricity, coal, cement, metallurgy, harbor, agriculture, shipping, lifting, environment protection, stage, logistic, weaving, paper making, light industry, plastics, and more.

Material of Housing and Gear:

– Housing: HT250 cast iron
– Gear: 20CrMnTi, carburizing and quenching
– Gear surface hardness: 58-62HRC
– Gear center hardness: 33-48HRC
– Grinding precision grade: ISO1328-1: 1995 class 5-6
– Surfaceness: 0.8
– Carburization depth: 0.6-1.5mm
– Bearing: 42CrMo

Our Company:

Ever-Power Group mainly supplies various types of Plastic Gear used in the industry, including Plastic Spur Gear, Plastic Helical Gear, Plastic Worm Gear, Plastic Bevel Gear, Plastic Pinion Gear, Plastic Nylon Gear, Plastic Transmission Gear, Plastic Sprocket Gear, Plastic Wheel Gear, Plastic Injection Gear, Plastic Ring Gear, Plastic Rack Gear, and more. These products are of high quality, offered at favorable prices, and come with considerate service. We also welcome customizations based on drawings or samples.

FAQ:

1. What are the main products offered by Ever-Power Group?
– Ever-Power Group mainly supplies various types of Plastic Gear used in the industry, including Plastic Spur Gear, Plastic Helical Gear, Plastic Worm Gear, Plastic Bevel Gear, Plastic Pinion Gear, Plastic Nylon Gear, Plastic Transmission Gear, Plastic Sprocket Gear, Plastic Wheel Gear, Plastic Injection Gear, Plastic Ring Gear, Plastic Rack Gear, and more.

2. Can Ever-Power Group customize products based on custom drawings?
– Yes, Ever-Power Group offers customized services for customers who require specific modifications to their products.

3. What are the terms of payment accepted by Ever-Power Group?
– Ever-Power Group accepts 30% advance payment by T/T after signing the contract, and the remaining 70% is required before delivery.

4. What is the minimum order quantity for Ever-Power Group’s products?
– The minimum order quantity is 1 set.

5. Where can I purchase original spare parts?
– For original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier directly to make a purchase.